2022-23 FALL Season Registration
2018-19 & 2019-20 Cape Ann League
Hyland Award Winner
Follow Us: Twitter @hwathleticdept
Prior to Registering
- Scholarship Paperwork can be found here and on "Athletic Forms and Handbooks" page.
- Any questions, please contact Craig Genualdo in the HWRHS Athletic Department at email@example.com
- In order to be eligible for athletics, you must have an up-to-date Physical on file with the High School Nurse. Physicals will be checked over the summer to ensure eligibility.
- Definition of Up-To-Date Physical: A physical is valid from 13 months prior to any given date. For example, if a student's last physical was dated August 23, 2021, then it would be valid through September 23, 2022, After September 23rd, the student-athlete would no longer be medically eligible to practice or play on a team.
- Logon to FamilyID.com.
- In the Top Right corner, click, "Login" if you have previously completed a registration for HWRHS Athletics.
- If you are new to HWRHS Athletics, click, "Create Account" and follow the prompts.