2018-19 FALL Registration
Home of the Generals
Follow Us: Twitter @hwathleticdept
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for Rising / 1st Time High School Student-Athletes at HWRHS.
Please Click HERE.
Timeline for HWRHS 2018-19 FALL Athletic Registration: (Updated: 8/9)
- June 18th: Head Coaches and/or Captains meet with Prospective
Student-Athletes, including 8th Graders at 2:30 PM
- July 23rd FamilyID Web Site Open to Public.
Initial Registration Week - $100 Down Payment Due On-Line
- August 3rd Scholarship Paperwork Due to Principal
No Scholarships Guaranteed After this Date
- August 6th Final Payment Portion of Family ID Open
Payments must be finalized prior to 1st Day of Practice
- August 15th: Mandatory Parent-Student Meeting - 6:30 PM
Football, Boy's Soccer, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Volleyball
- August 17th: Baseline Concussion Testing Available
During Practice Times or by Appointment
- August 17th: 1st Day of Football Practice
- August 21st: Mandatory Parent-Student Meeting - 6:30 PM
Girl's Soccer, Cheer
- August 23rd: 1st Day for Cross Country, Field Hockey, Boy's & Girl's Soccer, Volleyball
- August 27th: 1st Day of Golf Practice / Cheer Practice
*** Girl's Co-Op Hockey Players with Marblehead - Go to Family ID.com. Type "Hamilton-Wenham" into the search box. There is a separate registration program for those student-athletes wishing to participate in Ice Hockey at Marblehead High School.
*** Co-Op Wrestling with Salem - Informational Meeting Tuesday, November 14th at Salem High School at 6:30 PM. Email Salem Athletic Director, Scott Connolly for more information.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION: Made Public July 19th
** Be sure to check our Forms Page and Click "User Fee Policy" to see if your family qualifies for the HWRHS User Fee Relief program for Families with multiple sport and multiple child athletes.
** Scholarship Paperwork can be found by Clicking "Athletic Forms and Policies" on the Left, Blue Tool Bar
Any questions, please contact Craig Genualdo in the HWRHS Athletic Department at email@example.com
In order to be eligible for athletics, you must have an up-to-date Physical on File with the High School Nurse. Physicals will be checked over the summer to ensure eligibility.
Definition of Up-To-Date Physical: A physical is valid from 13 months prior to any given date. For example, if a student's last physical was dated August 23, 2017, then it would be valid through September 23, 2018, After September 23rd, the student-athlete would no longer be medically eligible to practice or play on a team.
REGISTRATION PROCESS THROUGH FAMILY ID
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
TO REGISTER, GO TO WWW.FAMILYID.COM AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS
** Please note: This form must be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete **
1. Click “Sign up” in upper right hand corner of the web page. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your Family Name, Email Address and create a password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account.
2. Log in & Find Program by entering “Hamilton Wenham” in the search box. Click “FALL Registration 2018-19.” Please fill out the information requested on the registration form.
3. In order to make a payment (either Initial or Final) for On-Line Registration, you must either:
a. Pay the User Fee with Credit Card or through a Pay Pal account.
b. Choose "Scholarship" Option and then submit required paperwork to HWRHS Principal's Office
c. Choose "Family User Fee Relief Option" after verifying that your family qualifies for this program.
4. Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information, finalize payment and to check your registration(s).
SUPPORT: If you need assistance, call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening. Any messages left overnight will be returned first thing in the morning.
The HW Athletic Department