2018-19 WINTER Registration
Home of the Generals
Follow Us: Twitter @hwathleticdept
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for Rising / 1st Time High School Student-Athletes at HWRHS.
Please Click HERE.
Timeline for HWRHS 2018-19 WINTER Athletic Registration: (Posted: 10/8/18)
- October 9th: Head Coaches and/or Captains meet with Prospective
Student-Athletes, including 8th Graders at 2:30 PM
- October 15th FamilyID Registration Web Site Open to Public.
- November 1st: Scholarship Paperwork Due to Principal
No Scholarships Guaranteed After this Date
- November 13th: Baseline Concussion Testing Available
- November 14th: Mandatory Parent-Student Meeting - 6:30 PM
- November 16th: Payment Portion of Registration Web Site Opens
Final Payment must be received before participation begins
- November 26th: 1st Day of Winter Tryouts / Practice
User Fees Posted (11/15/18 - 1:00 PM)
$301 - Boy's Basketball
$289 - Girl's Basketball
$474 - Gymnastics
$357 - Track
$892 - HW Boy's Hockey
$230 - Swimming
$190 - Marblehead Girl's Hockey
Information Regarding Wrestling at Salem High School (11/8/18 - 10:30 AM)
For information re: Wrestling at Salem High School, prospective student-athletes should contact Head Coach, Cliff Exilhomme via e-mail by clicking here.
Prospective student-athletes should printout this packet of information by clicking here, fill it out and return it to:
c/o Scott Connolly, Athletic Director
77 Wilson Street
Salem, MA 01970
Information Regarding Girl's Ice Hockey at Marblehead (11/7/18)
There will be a Girls Hockey Meeting at Marblehead High School on Wednesday, November 14th at 3:45 in the cafeteria. New Head Coach Marisa Maccario will be introduced and provide needed information for the upcoming season.
Details regarding how to sign up are now posted on the 2018-19 WINTER Registration tab within the Athletic Section of the HWRHS Web Site.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION: Made Public July 19th
HELPFUL REGISTRATION HINTS FOR HWRHS ATHLETES
** Be sure to check our Forms Page and Click "User Fee Policy" to see if your family qualifies for the HWRHS User Fee Relief program for Families with multiple sport and multiple child athletes.
** Scholarship Paperwork can be found by Clicking "Athletic Forms and Policies" on the Left, Blue Tool Bar
Any questions, please contact Craig Genualdo in the HWRHS Athletic Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Updated Physicals
In order to be eligible for athletics, you must have an up-to-date Physical on File with the High School Nurse. Physicals will be checked over the summer to ensure eligibility.
Definition of Up-To-Date Physical: A physical is valid from 13 months prior to any given date. For example, if a student's last physical was dated November 23, 2017, then it would be valid through December 23, 2018, After December 23rd, the student-athlete would no longer be medically eligible to practice or play on a team.
REGISTRATION PROCESS THROUGH FAMILY ID
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
TO REGISTER, GO TO WWW.FAMILYID.COM AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS
** Please note: This form must be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete **
1. Click “Sign up” in upper right hand corner of the web page. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your Family Name, Email Address and create a password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account.
2. Log in & Find Program by entering “Hamilton Wenham” in the search box. Click “WINTER Registration 2018-19.” Please fill out the information requested on the registration form.
3. (New in 2018-19) PAYMENT for winter athletics will be delayed until November 16th. Final User Fee amounts will be determined by the number of registered athletes at that time. Sign-up now, Pay later.
In order to make a payment for On-Line Registration, you must either:
a. Pay the User Fee with Credit Card or through a Pay Pal account.
b. Choose "Scholarship" Option and then submit required paperwork to HWRHS Principal's Office
c. Choose "Family User Fee Relief Option" after verifying that your family qualifies for this program.
4. Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information, finalize payment and to check your registration(s).
SUPPORT: If you need assistance, call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening. Any messages left overnight will be returned first thing in the morning.
The HW Athletic Department